Get a Quote
Please complete the form below and a representative will respond shortly.
How to save time and money when ordering our cranes.
At Contractors Crane Service our goal is to provide our customers with the most efficient, cost-effective crane service possible. Since we rely on your assessment of the job site in selecting a crane, it is vital that you provide us with an accurate picture of the site. In order to assist you in evaluating your job site, we suggest you provide our dispatcher with all the needed information on the form.
- L – Load Weight
- H – Height of Structure
- D1 – Distance from the rear of the crane to the face of the Structure
- D2 – Distance from the face of the structure to the center placement of the load.
- Observe accessibility to the crane set-up area.
- Observe the type of surface the crane will set up on.
- Report overhead obstacles; power lines, trees, etc.
- All distances should be accurately measured with a tape measure.